Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to pitch an invention to a company good an insurance policy you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of providers not trying to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, https://jewelsmug.wordpress.com/2019/03/28/how-to-patent-a-Product-In-5-easy-steps engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to take the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.